Harry Potter themed English Language Programme
Dates: 7th-13th June / 30th August-5th September 2020
Are you, or is someone you know a budding Wizard or Witch?? The Blue Penguin Company is excited to announce that as part of our 2020 Summer Programme we are offering Harry Potter fans aged 11-15yrs the ‘chance of a lifetime’ to improve their English Language skills whilst visiting many of the Harry Potter film locations in the South of England.
We have developed a tailor-made Harry Potter Lesson Plan and are taking the lessons outside of the classroom (!) so that you can learn about Harry and his friends in the best possible way – by learning in locations like Hogwarts Dining room, Infirmary and Library, Diagon Alley, The Ministry of Magic and many more. The programme will conclude with a magical visit to The Harry Potter Studios!
Places are extremely limited and we recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Cost of programme: UK£950 per student includes,
- Return UK airport transfers from/to London Gatwick only.
- 6 nights host family shared accommodation in Worthing, on a full board basis (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
- 5 days Harry Potter themed English Lessons at various Harry Potter film locations
- All local transportation and ticket costs
- 24hr Blue Penguin Company on-site assistance, including medical assistance.
NB: Flights are not included in the above programme costs.
Registration closes on 31st December 2019.
Don't miss out - limited places available!
Contact us today to book your place.
Registration closes in